Skip to main content

Would you know how to save your pet if they came in contact with or accidentally ate a Bufo frog?

Many pet owners are unaware of the dangers and symptoms of Toad Venom Toxicosis.

Bufo frogs release a toxin when they feel threatened that is extremely poisonous to dogs and if ingested immediate action must be taken. These big toads that lurk around our yards can be a huge threat to our canine counterparts, which is why it is extremely important to know what to do if this unfortunate event ever occurs.

You could save your pets life by knowing these tips!

Source: CC BY-SA 3.0, Link
Do you love our photos? You can download them complimentary to you!

Learn More